- Go to the address of your admin and use the user name & password provided in an email sent to you from Caveman Concepts.
- If, after entering your access info, you see a notice that says, “There was a security error when logging in”, just click the login button again. This is just an added measure of security for you.
- NEVER give any unauthorized persons your user name or password.
- Your cart includes a feature that allows you to create additional admin accounts with restricted access. If want to have an employee managing inventory but you don’t want them to be able to change any other settings.
- Got to ‘Tools'-->'Admin Settings'…
- DO Not Change the admin account for Caveman Concepts. We need to have full access to all features in case something breaks.
- To add a new account, click ‘Insert’ and fill in the fields.
- To edit permissions for an account, click the circles ‘p’ in the account row. Check the box next to each feature you want the account to have access to.